Quick note

Social Icons

twitter facebook google plus linkedin rss feed email

Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quick note

Just wanted to let you know that I had scheduled tonight’s WTF Wednesday to feature “Southland Tales” but after six years of doing this thing we have come across a film that is beyond redemption.  I couldn’t get past the 20 minute mark.  Please do not watch this film.  For the sake of the children and all future children just pretend this movie never existed.  If you are a sadist and/or a masochist then I offer up once again a man I hold in high regard, Linkara at Atop the Forth Wall.  His review will explain everything.

Atop the Forth Wall: Southland Tales

I will be back later tonight with an alternative title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...